Monday, January 31, 2011

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

sooooo.. no one had spanish class today, because it is the orientation for new students. I stayed the night at Rachel's house with Hope. Joey and Ben came over and we ate brownies and watched a movie, Dirty dancing Havana nights. Needless to say, it was pretty bad and I fell asleep during the movie. Today I woke up early, came home, prepared for my bible study, then went to the park. It was only 4 girls at the bible study today, but I think that it went well. I drew flowers in my art class, which was NO FUN! I literally left to go to the bathroom and sat on the couch with Mel in the hall, just to get away from the flowers!! I also found out that my late class this Wednesday has been canceled!!

It was really nice to have the free time without my Spanish class today. I definitely need to find a good way to manage my time though. I still want to wake up early, hopefully work out, and maybe volunteer somewhere too. Who knows, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment