Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Picnic day!



Hola Amigos!

Here we go! Spanish.... long, but a fun class. We were practicing commands today, and we played a game where you put on item of your in a bag. Then when you pulled out someone´s item, you commanded them to do things for you. Hope got my eraser, so she made me write my name on the board and erase it with my face..... what a girl. I got My other best buddy Rachel, and I made her get on all 4s and bark like a dog! =) After Spanish, Hope, Rachel, Joey, Ben, and I went to a close park for a little picnic. It was fun, and the weather today was PERFECT!!! Some other students passes by us and said they were going to the mountains. San Jose is pretty much surrounded by them, and they look so fun to hike and look at the city. We added it to our todo list. I cam back for my favortite class: DRAWING!!! I finished my last pitcher picture, teeheehee, then started on an owl! My teacher seemed so impressed with my little guy, and said he was going to bring colors for me to do his eyes with. He also told me that I might want to frame it!

It is so relaxing to just go draw for 2 hours. I won´t lie, I feel like I am getting a bit more frustrated with things, so it is surely a welcomed class for me. I love drawing too, it is surely added to my hobbies now!

FINALLY!!!! I got to skype with one of my girlfriends day, my tif-anny-pack!!! And after dinner, Cecillia, Herbert, and I talked about NEw Orleans and Katrina. I know that he loves Jazz, and wanted to make some common ground with him. I was feeling a bit under today, for no specific reason, but then after our little chat, I realized that I am able to have socially conscious conversations with real Spanish speakers. And I can not help but be proud of that!! What a great ending to my day!

And here is my latest drawing!!! I am working on an owl now, so no more tea pots/vases for me!

1 comment:

  1. I looked at all your art, you are right, your getting really good! you'll be ready to sell it by the time you get back here:) i miss you!!!!! I broke down and got a thirstbuster today, i made sure to take some sips just for you!!
    I wub you!!!

    ReplyDelete