Thursday, January 27, 2011

Giggles Galore

I seriously can not believe that today was my last day of spanish class! It is going by too fast :( Today in class, I think everyone's brains were shot. At one point, a girl started giggling, for no real reason and it spread like crazy. Me and two other girls were the culprits and COULD NOT stop laughing. It was one of those good laughs when you have no idea why you are laughing. I looked up at Hope and Rachel who were sitting on each side of me, and they were shocked to see tears running down my face, and then the laughter spread to them. It was funny because our teacher was not mad or anything, but kept on teaching. It is one of those times when you understand what is being said, but no what they are feeling. I have no clue what our teacher was thinking, but she seemed like she did not even notice. It was fun though- those good laughs always are.

Hope, Rachel, and I went to a kids park for lunch, but it was FREEZING! The weather is really weird. If the sun is out, you usually would want to stand in the shade. One of my friends had Spanish class outside yesterday and got ROASTED!!! But on days like today, when it is cloudy, the wind makes it soooo chilly.

I have been hanging out/studying at home all day. My other roommates and muchos people from school are going to Nicaragua this weekend. It sounds cool but I do not really have a desire to go there particularly. Not like CUBA (wink wink, Zack) only joking, I know it is not possible, but would be so cool. Hope is coming over for our first Costa Rican sleepover! We are going to be studying for our test tomorrow. After our test, we are leaving at 1pm for Monte Verde and Arenal. It is hard to pack though because the volcano is warm and Monte Verde is chilly. And I only have my backpack to go with. Somewhere along the way we will be swimming at hot springs and go zip lining!!! I am so excited for another great weekend. Next weekend I am putting a trip together for a couple of us to go to Manuel Antonio, which is the BEST beach to go to in CR. It looks liek we are taking direct buses there from San José for around $5 each way. Then we are going ot stay in a hostel on the beach (Lonely planet recommended might I add). It just keeps getting better!! Until Monday my friends! PURA VIDA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment