Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Salsa y meringue

So this will be a short post tonight, lo siento!

Woke up, went to school, yada yada, and got out an hour early of my one elective class. Then I worked/fiddled for about 3 hours until I met up with Hope and Rachel for our project in Spanish tomorrow. After this, Hope and I hung out/studied, then I ate dinner with her family. It was nice to see a different Tico family. They are much younger than mine, and the dinner table and conversation was definitely more dynamic. They have a little girl that is around 1 and a half named Montserrat. The got 6 shots today, and could hardly walk without whimpering. She looked like a little old lady hobbling around. She was very cute though. She started to feel better when her dad started dancing with her.

Speaking of her dad, he is currently a chef, and before that he was a firefighter, and before that a professional dancer. He is going to take everyone out one night to a dance club and dance with his wife. I have heard that they are AMAZING!!

After this, we went to the dance class at Veritas, which was so much fun!!! It was mainly girls dancing with girls because there were only about 10 guys there, but we all had a blast. Tomorrow night is the Crash party at school, where Ticos and internationals (me) go for a kick off party for the semester. The dance teacher said that she wanted to see us dancing, and I hope that we are able to!!





No comments:

Post a Comment