Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It is February 1st???

How strange. I can not believe that it is already February! It sounds right to say that I have been here for a month (in 2 days) but then it sounds wrong at the same time. Hopefully January will be the month that goes by the quickest, since I was so busy with school and excursions. Hopefully February and March will go by slow, and I will enjoy and find purpose in everyday. Today, I tried to sleep in but that ended up being 7:30.... shocker. I had breakfast then walked to the gym right around the corner from school and bought a 2 moth membership. it was SOO NICE to work out again. I was starting to feel pretty nasty without sweating and working out everyday. I definitely am looking forward to going to the gym, hopefully monday through Thursday for sure. Another good thing, the walk to the gym is all up hill, but when I am finished, I get to walk downhill the whole time. Much Appreciated.

I walked back home, showered, then walked up to school to have lunch with my friends. After my one class, I went to the grocery store with Rachel and Brennan. We dropped off my books at my house, then started for the shopping center. There is this HUGE rottweiler dog 2 houses down from me. My Italian/Swiss roommate named him elephant. We all three were walking, and completely forgot about him. He ran up and barked at us through the fence, and I think we all ran towards the other side of the street because we were so scared.

I then went to the school and met Joey, Ben, and Hope to go to the mall. It is a nice walk to the mall, and we had fun as usual! I bought some new nose rings too! We all walked home together, and here I am!

Hasta Mañana mis gente!

No comments:

Post a Comment