Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dia de el taxi!

Great day!! I rolled out of bed at 7:59 then ate breakfast at 8. I went to workout at the gym, and there were TONS of personal trainers there. One came up to me and helped me do some exercises too! After working out, I cam home, showered, then went to eat MExican food with Rachel, Hope, and Ben. AWESOME!!! I got some nachos for about $4, and they were legit! The chips are a bit different here though. They are much smaller and a lot thicker, but chips are chips.

I went to class, then Ben, Joey, Hope, and I got a taxi and went to the bus station to buy tickets for this weekend. It was my first taxi ride here. I am kinda proud of that. It takes a whole, but you can pretty much walk anywhere into the city. We walked around there for a bit, then just walked home once we realized where we were. I love just walking around talking here. And many of the people here are so interesting looking. Costa Rica hardly has and indigenous populations, so many of the people are light skinned, blond, or even colored eyes. It is a nice mix, and you can just tell that the people are unique.

This week went by so fast :( After tomorrow, the next day is Manuel Antonio!! I am very excited to go there with all of my friends. Tomorrow night is my friend Brennan's birthday so we will go out to eat for that. I wanted to make him a rum cake, but I do not think that will happen. I would feel silly paying so much for just a cup or so if it.... We shall see

1 comment: