Monday, February 14, 2011

El día de los amantes


Happy Valentines day mi gente!! Or should I say Feliz día de los amantes (Happy day of the lovers). If you are reading this, I am pretty sure that I can say I love you!! Today was so great.... but we all know how it could have been better :)  . I had a relaxing morning, then went to bible study. Bethany decided to make it about love a bit, so we talked about what earthly relationships should consist of. We said things like support, fun, prayer, encouragement, understanding, forgiveness, and then we related it to how God loves us. It was great, because we all just started quoting scriptures that reminded us of the aspect we were talking about. It also showed how great God's love is for us and how earthly love simply can not compare. 

My art class was canceled, so I got to go eat lunch with Bethany. It was great to talk to her more. It was SOOOOO chilly today, to I went a bought a Veritas sweatshirt (pictured below). I had been thinking about it for  along time, but today solidified my purchase. It is so soft and comfy!! Gotta Respect my school!

I hung our with BEthany for a while, then went over to Hope's and hung out with her until my class at 5. I came home, ate dinner, and me and 3 other girls are going to El Observatorio soon. The Observatory is kind of like a music venue, club, dance, restaurant place. On Monday nights they have a salsa band come and reallllllyyyyyy good dancers go. We are all very excited to go watch! I love how everyone knows how to dance here and it is such a huge part of their culture. Off we go!!!!



Sweet Little Kelsey

Maybe a bit over board...

1 comment: