Friday, March 4, 2011

Servicito de adorar

And to start this blog off, I feel that I should mention that I was disturbed last night in bed.... by another TEMBLAR de la tierra!!! That is right, numero 2 baby! This one was a but longer but not very strong. I do not think I would have felt it if I was not laying down in bed. 
----------------------


Que un buen dia!!! I slept in a bit today, then met Hope and two other girls around 9:45. We went to the National Museum. It was very interesting. It once was an army base and the headquarters of the army. Surely the best museum that I have been to here. Lunch was great today too. It was just Hope, Ben, and Rachel, but for some reason ti was just extra nice! I have been buying cantaloupes for lunch, and we all share one. Que Rico! After class, Bena nd I went to Pequeno Mundo to buy some SWEET POPCORN!! I am sure that it will come in handy one day this weekend. After that, there was a spur of the moment workout at a park near our houses. I am glad that I got to do that, because I wanted to go to the gym btu was not sure that I had time. My new goal is to be able to do 5 pullups before I leave CR. ATLEAST 5, should I say. You people need to hold me to it!


After the workout, I came home and had dinner. It was a weird night though. Noone knew how ot get up from the table, because Herbert kept in singing Blue Moon. Once I finally stood up, he asked me where I was going and I said Hope's house (La casa de Esperanza) This led into another chachacha song called Esperanza...... it was a long dinner.


We have been planning a little mini worship time together, and tonight was the night. I used Hope's dad's guitar, and we worshiped for about 45 minutes I suppose. It was such great time together. I have been so thankful lately for so many things in my life, but I could never describe what great friends I have here. Now, I truly feel like brothers and sisters, and could not ask for anything better.


And what is the best thing to do after worship time??? Go SALSA dancing! kinda weird, but we went over to Castro's for a bit. That taxi on the way over there was SKETCH! He had an old standard, and had to restart the car every time he would stop moving. Then he would rev it up, I think to charge us more, but it is all good. 


Castro's was fun. There is this dance teacher that is friends with out regular dance teacher. He danced with me a lot, and I like that because he teaches you things. HE seemed pretty impressed with my skills too :)

1 comment: